There are regular doctors’ clinics at our Cardiff and Treforest locations. To see a General Practitioner (GP) on campus, you must be registered with their GP practice.
Treforest Campus GP Clinics
- To see a GP on our Treforest campus , you must be registered with Ashgrove surgery, Pontypridd
- Appointments can be booked through the University Health Centre.
- Appointments are usually available Monday afternoons, Wednesday afternoons and Friday mornings during term.
- Contact the Health Centre to arrange a GP appointment.
Cardiff Campus GP Clinics
- To see a GP at The Atrium, you must be registered with Llanedeyrn Health Centre
- Cardiff campus GP appointments must be booked directly through Llanedeyrn Health Centre (phone 02920 541242)